Sue Larimer for Perrysburg School Board
Schools are about People, not Politics!
Facility Dogs at Perrysburg Schools
Facility Dogs are specially trained to provide physical, social, cognitive and/or emotional assistance to individuals in schools/classrooms as well as in other public settings. These dogs have gone through at least a year of specialty training and have the capacity to assist and participate in the school system to help support students. To learn more, visit the Perrysburg School Foundation’s web page by clicking here.
of the divisiveness
❤️ our Students and Staff!
STILL LISTENING TO YOU
- “Check-In with Sue” events around town
- Hundreds of emails answered with personalized, individualized responses
- Presenting your ideas, handouts, and questions during Board discussion times
STILL WORKING FOR YOU
- Many ideas brought to me have resulted in positive changes, such as:
– New over the counter med policy to allow them to come to school more easily
– Increased security protocols
– Creation of Board subcommittees to investigate curriculum concerns
- Our hybrid system for ‘20-21 was copied throughout the state
- Attended many educational webinars
STILL REPRESENTING YOU
- Promoting our Trailblazing District – Meet Tecna – Animal Assisted Therapy program started in 2019
- Ohio School Board Association delegate
- Decreased bond interest to save us over $1 million
- Keeping costs down, for example: careful hirings (27.3 teachers, 1.5 admins since 2018)